Saturday, February 21, 2015

Tri Fold Card

Another fun project I completed this week was a Tri Fold Card. This is a great way to send a newsletter or Christmas Card instead of just a Microsoft word document. These are really special to get in the mail with lots of photos in them. If you are a Grandma, like me, I have made a card to have in my purse so I can easily show off my beautiful Grandson! I work with a local printer who makes these or you can use Send Out Cards. Those cards are printed at Midnight and stuffed in the envelope, and stamped and mailed for you! You can also add gifts. I often add a gift card, or brownies. So easy to use and easy to Send. This client was going to buy his own envelopes and hand address them, stamp them and mail them himself. Either way, cards are really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment