Thursday, February 19, 2015

Get those Albums Finished

Need Help finishing all those albums you wish were done? Let's get together. Here I am finishing an album a friend started. I know her family appreciates all the memories saved in these scrapbooks. Now those memories will be in the hands of her loved ones to enjoy instead of in a box incomplete, waiting to be finished. Take action today. You can come scrapbook with me, or hire the job out to be completed. I am here to help get the job done! I love my job!

2 comments:

  1. And Ms. V is speedy, too! And has a great eye for composition, to boot! I need to carve out some time with you, my friend. This new job is taking a big bite out of my time, though. Maybe this sumer I can sneak away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dona, I would love to get together with you anytime you can make it. I would love to complete the Mercy Farm Album so people could get a copy!

    ReplyDelete