Friday, June 20, 2014

From the attic to the coffee table

I am getting ready to do a BIG project for my neighbor. Her uncle made all these canvas oil paintings to go along with a poem he wrote that is 52 stanza's long. I am going to scan each painting and pair it with the line of poetry into Artisan and make a hard bound coffee table book for her whole family to enjoy! She found these long forgotten treasures up in her attic, but now they are moving out of state. They have always known about the poem and paintings but now it is time to digitize all this and get it into the hands of friends and family. I love working with Artisan and Historian. Panstoria Historian 4 photo management and editing software

2 comments:

  1. I love working on projects like this. I'm sure the family will love it. Having it in book form will make it more durable and easy to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer. This was a big project but the book was amazing! The color of the oil paintings was terrific! I used Panstoria to print. The color quality was excellent and the binding was great. I made a Glossy Cover with text on the spine as well. We ordered the Lay Flat version that had thicker pages and it turned out great.

    ReplyDelete