Thursday, March 6, 2014

Panstoria Print Shop

I am very glad to be an affiliate with Panstoria Print Shop.    Here is my link for new customers,

and this link is for existing customers who already have an account at the Print Store,


I love being able to print directly from Artisan/Storybook Creator and order directly from the Panstoria Print Shop without having to be online while creating my books and projects.  I love being able to upload directly from the program and having Panstoria mail my projects back to me.  When using my photos from Memory Manager/ Historian to make other gift projects, I love being able to have it all in one place, Panstoria.  It was easy to make an account, using my email and a password.  The print quality was great, the prices great and the quality of the Mug I just made was a crisp and clear print of my nephew.  Who can resist a smile when you see this sweet little face wrapped around your very own mug filled with coffee or hot chocolate?
 If you don't have Artisan or Historian yet please email me at vstudtcmc@gmail.com and I will be happy to send you a link with my affiliate number attached.  It changes every 90 days so I will post it here periodically.
Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment